Personal data processing Informative according to and for the effect of Section 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679
- DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of the Reg. (EU) 2016/679, is O.M.S.A. SRL – registered office in via Cimabue, 16 – BESANA IN BRIANZA (MB), representend by the legal representative.
- PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
|Purpose of processing||Legal Basis||Data retention|
|Legitimate interest | Data subject rights
Activities strictly related to site operations and to platform browsing service provision
|Contact request – Information request||Legitimate interest | Subjects’ request||
The consent given may be withdraw in any moment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA CONFERRAL
Apart from what specified on navigation data, the subject is free to furnish personal data.
The provision of personal data is mandatory or optional depending on the purpose for which the data is processed. Whether data are not provided, the data processor won’t be able to provide his service.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by you may be communicated to recipients who will act as Processors (art. 28 of the Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor (art.29 of the Reg. UE 2016/679) for the purposes pointed ahead. Precisely, your data may be communicated to recipients part of the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by M.S.A. SRL and telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects providing services related to the management of the above mentioned purposes (communication, brochure printing, fliers, websites, videos);
- platform operators for the abovementioned services (websites hosting, etc);
- Commercial partners, upon consent;
- Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data provided will not be transferred to a third Country outside the European Union.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You may freely exercise your rights at any time under Reg. EU 2016/679 (GDPR), Sections 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, by contacting the Data Controller — O.M.S.A. SRL in person of its legal representative sending an email to email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, request their rectification or erasure.
Moreover You have the right, at any time, to oppose to personal data processing (also to profiling) without prejudice to lawfulness of processing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, in case you consider your data processing in contrast with Reg. UE 2016/679, pursuant to article 15 lett. f) of Reg. UE 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and, pursuant to article 6 paragraph no. 1, lett. a) and article 9, paragraph no. 2, lett. a), you have the right to revoke your expressed consent at any time.
Informative amendments: Data processor retains the right to modify, update, add or remove some parts of this informative at any time.
Date of issuance: January 2019